Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BEEN WRITING

So I haven't been blogging much. But I'm getting complaints, which is nice. Since last I updated I have:
  • Cleaned up excrement that belonged to a celebrity other than my boss.
  • Traveled for ten days in the Basque Country with my Dad, sister and boyfriend without breaking up or becoming estranged from anyone.
  • Spent a lot of time in Coney Island.
I am writing a novel (I know, right? Who the hell do I think I am?) that takes place partially in Coney Island. I was there when it was closed and took some cool pictures. Want to see? Thought you might:



Saddest place in the world, right?

I could start publishing excerpts of the novel...is that something you guys would be interested in? Post a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Part of me really wants to know who's excrement you cleaned up, and from where. Then again, the other part of me knows that I really really don't want to know.

I think excerpts of the novel would be nice. Unless they suck. Then go back to your normal blogging. But I'm sure it won't suck!

Emily said...

YES!

Emily said...

EXCERPTS!